So What Exactly Am I Doing?

Hey, y'all! I decided I wanted to show my children you really can do anything you put your mind to, so I've decided to write to Kelly Ripa and see if she'll let me "Play Kelly" for a day. I'd love to host Live! with her, but I'll take just meeting her and hanging out. So join me in my journey as I try to get the attention of daytime's funniest woman! ~ Allison

Friday, June 7, 2013

More About Me, Part 2

Dear Kelly Ripa,

Here's the rest of More About Me, because I know you're so curious to find out more!

I got married ten years ago (well, 10 years in August) to an amazingly wonderful man. I met him in 9th grade, believe it or not! We were friends through high school and started dating in college. He was also a band geek and he blossomed into a very sexy man who's just my type - tall, dark, & handsome. And quiet. He has to be quiet because I definitely do all the talking.


We were also blessed with three amazing children - one daughter and two sons. Our daughter is our miracle child after going through infertility. She's now a feisty red-headed six-year-old who loves to dance. We adopted our precious oldest son who is now 5, and he has a face full of freckles and a hug for everyone he meets. And we were very surprised by our almost 9-month-old son who now boasts 5 teeth and who wants desperately to stand and walk on his own.


With a full house now I don't have time for much else. But in my spare time (read: when the kids are asleep or running amuck) I love to write. I've written three books - none of which you would have read because none of them have been published. But I have high hopes. One day!

I hate to clean. But then, who actually likes it? My house is regularly a mess, regardless of how much I sweep, dust, and pick up. Now that school is out it might as well just remain a mess until August. Am I right?

I like to think I'm funny. I make people laugh all the time. Hopefully they're laughing with me and not at me, but whatever. I just love that I make people laugh! I'll have to share some of my good jokes later on.

Well, Kelly Ripa, I think that's it for today. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment